Friday, June 1, 2012

summer lovin'

Just really loving all things breezy and easy right now. And anyone that lives south of the Mason-Dixon line (so redneck of me) knows that all wardrobes need to be breezy and easy. My makeup is melting off before 11 AM. Just posting a few pictures from my Pinterest Boards that make me *almost* excited for the scorching heat.

      {courtney kerr}                                   {lauren conrad}

{prosecco+sorbet}

{leopard shorts}                                                         {zara palazzo pants}

{red/white/blue: DKNY}                                      {Seams for a Desire}


{stella jean}                                                 {leopard maxi}


 {lace shorts}                                                 {shrimp+grits+bacon}

{adorable twins}                                                             {gorgeous hair}

 {yellow}                                                        {more yellow}


This may be my last post for a few days, as I am leaving TONIGHT to go to NYC for the first time ever! I am beyond excited. I know without a doubt that I will love, love, love it! Have a wonderful weekend! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment