Monday, March 26, 2012

belting


My fashionable little sister (that I posted about on Friday) has her senior prom quickly approaching. I found her a fabulous dress by Kova & T (as seen on Kelly Osbourne on the set of Fashion Police!) and we are currently in search of the perfect belt to accent both her waist and the dress. The dress was VERY reasonably priced and is the perfect combination of comfort and class. However, without the perfect belt and accessories, it may appear too casual. Any suggestions on the perfect belt/accessories to spice it up?

How GORGEOUS is the back?! I am in love. 
 Kelly Osbourne on Fashion Police


Here are some of the potential belts that I have found:



1. Ted Baker (buy here)
2. ASOS (buy here)
3. B-Low the Belt (buy here)
4. Ted Baker (buy here)
5. Mettle-- my personal favorite, I think (buy here)
6. Lilly Pulitzer (buy here)
 7. Reiss (buy here)






No comments:

Post a Comment