Friday, March 23, 2012

fashionista friday

Happy Friday! Friday is such a wonderful day; I think it's my favorite day of the week. Heading to Atlanta tonight for a lovely dinner date with my wonderful man to celebrate our seventh "anniversary." I think anniversary is a cheesy word, but I guess that's the only word for it.

I've decided I will use Fridays to feature some important people that inspire me often. Today I will start with an obvious choice: my little sister, Suzie. Suzie is a senior in high school and a total fashionista. She is not afraid to take chances with her wardrobe, even amongst those who may not appreciate it the way she does and I do. She is the MASTER of styling vintage clothing and thinking outside the box. And even as a relatively tall girl, probably around 5'7, she's not afraid to rock some awesome shoes! She also inspires me to be skinny, so I can wear all her clothes! Here's to you, Sooz. You can thank me later for teaching you my ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment