Tuesday, May 29, 2012

concrete jungle...?

On Saturday, I am heading to New York City for the FIRST TIME with one of my favorite families, Stewart clan. I have babysat Connor and Braxton for years, and they are my little sweeties! Sometimes I pretend they are my own... I am so excited to spend the week with them, roaming around NYC, a place I know without a shadow of a doubt I will absolutely love to the point of never returning home. My two boys are full of energy on a normal day, so I can't wait to see how wired they will become when we walk into FAO Schwarz and the like (I assume we will be going there).
Braxton
Connor

Apart from allowing you to marvel in the absolute adorableness of my two sweet babies, I am trying to pack!! So much anxiety over packing the right things. Since I've never been, I am at a loss. Is it hot? I know hot, and I can handle hot. What shoes? I refuse to wear tennis shoes... at least I say that now. Should I pack them anyway? I'd like to run while I'm there just to say I have. What purse should I carry? I am going to HAVE to be totally 100% comfortable so I can chase after my boys! Here is what I have gathered so far: 

1: Michael Kors 2: Target 3: ASOS 4: Michael Kors 5: Gap (Mine is from H&M)

Pretty sad list, right? Any suggestions from experienced jet-setters would be greatly appreciated!


2 comments:

  1. Do your little ones a favor and take them to Nintendo world in NYC.

    http://www.nintendoworldstore.com/

    ReplyDelete