Wednesday, May 2, 2012

too cool for school

This is a mind-blowingly fast post squeezed into my four-finals-in-three-days kind of week. With all the unpleasant studying piling up quicker than I want to think about, I am filling myself with Starbucks and trucking along --- I do that on an everyday basis anyway, but it is almost embarrassing how much time I have been spending/will spend at Starbucks this week. I might pitch a tent outside. So, obviously, the basis of this post is fun, school-related things that I think would make studying just a little bit more bearable, as well as a few books I might actually enjoy reading. I just keep reminding myself, thanks to Pinterest, that "If Britney Spears can make it through 2007, you can make it through this week." xoxo!!



No comments:

Post a Comment