Monday, May 14, 2012

lately

SUCH a busy week getting into the groove of things at home. I promise I will post something substantial soon, but here are some quick snapshots from the last few days!

Rollie ready to head home for the summer!
Staying in the Marriott Marquis in Atlanta. Do not make
reservations here if you are afraid of heights. 
My little sister tried out for Georgia Tech's cheerleading squad two
weekends ago. (See below pictures!!) I was so nervous, I pulled out
ALL THE STOPS and sent all my lucky jewelry
 vibes her way while waiting on her to finish.
MY BABY SISTER IS A GEORGIA TECH CHEERLEADER! 
2012-2013 Georgia Tech Cheerleaders!
Celebrating at one of Suzie's favorite restaurants in Waycross
after she made the cheerleading squad
My Granny, "Her Royal Highness," on Mother's Day 
My nephew, Elijah. THE cutest and sweetest baby in this
entire world. Hands down!
Hanging out at work with my FAVORITE Lilly Pulitzer planner that
Payton's amazing mom gave me. Keeps me sane and productive
Playing with color at work

No comments:

Post a Comment