Monday, May 21, 2012

mary (poppins): in my bag

My assignments are sparse today at work, so I decided to take a second to reveal the contents of my most recent purchase, a Michael Kors bag large enough to fit a newborn baby. I love it. I decided I needed a large bag since ALL of the ones I own are lucky to fit a regular wallet plus lipgloss and my future travel plans have found me coveting a classy carry-all. This one I found on sale and it has not left my side since its acquisition. It will be a real jetsetter by the end of the summer.


*Michael Kors bag (similar here)
*MAC Studio Finish concealer
*EOS lip balm in "Summer Fruit" (Lemon Drop is my absolute fave!)
*Lancome Color Design lipstick in "Love It" (I stole this straight out of my sisters makeup bag. It is the PERFECT pale pink. I am not a huge lipstick wearer but I haven't taken it off since I thieved it)
*MAC lipstick in "Sophisto" (My first lipstick love...)
*H&M "Cherry Lips" lipgloss
*H&M gold pouch
*Michael Kors wallet (Each color has an adorable contrasting inside! Mine is brown!)
*RayBan Aviators
*Banana Republic (old), John Wind, Frosted Willow bracelets

2 comments:

  1. sweet Jesus I wanted that John Wind bracelet, but $100 is too much for this poor person. :)

    I'm liking that Frosted Willow stuff though?

    When are you gonna cover the Billboard Music Awards?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aren't you glad you had a BIRFDAYYYYY.. i LOVE the frosted willow. kristy gave them to me and they are SUPER cute! check out her shop! miss y'all!

      Delete