Thursday, April 19, 2012

business casual

I will be starting a summer-long internship in a few weeks, and I am desperate to find fashionable business outfits that are both appropriate and cute. Here are a few of my favorites that I have found. I am on the ultimate quest to find all the pieces to these amazing ensembles.

      
via Elle                                                                                  via Atlantic-Pacific


                                         Sterling Style via Elle                                                             via  Brooklyn Blonde                        


It is blatantly obvious that I am dying for a really awesome pair of colored pants. Red to start, and then probably every color in the rainbow. They seem like the perfect way to be professional while also making a statement. And who doesn't love an amazing pencil skirt? I know I do.

I love these, and these, and these, and these! Yay! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the red! A must for you if you are going to cross the ocean...

    ReplyDelete