Saturday, April 28, 2012

summertime steals

I love summer time! The heat is steadily rising in South Georgia, and with finals approaching, I am getting more and more excited for days by the pool with iced tea, a good book, and some country music. While I love the feeling I get from the sunny days and pretty flowers, I am not really a huge fan of buying investment pieces for summer. I am more of an invest-in-an-awesome-winter-coat kinda gal, so I have decided to post about some of my favorite things I have found lately that scream summer and are right in my price range. Who doesn't love a colorful playsuit or fun sunglasses? No one, that's who.


All pieces posted below are less than $50!!



1: $49.00 (with this top or this top for 4th of July? Yes!)  2:  $45.45 3: $34.95 (Take yours to a local boutique and have it monogrammed to make it even more adorable!) 4: $45.45 5: $48.00
6: $32.00 7: $38.18 8: $6.79 (Beach in a bottle!) 9: $19.99

No comments:

Post a Comment