Sunday, April 8, 2012

easter

Just a few snapshots taken over my Easter weekend trip home. Lots of love and candy! My favorites.











1: Lilly Pulitzer dress, Amethyst Ring via Jimmy Smith Jewelers, Vintage Belt, Stack Rings Unknown
2: Bubble bath assortment in my favorite spot at home, my mom's jacuzzi tub
3: Gorgeous (but windy) day to fly home with my closest friends
4: Payton and Fletcher, my two big babies
5: Adorable pink easter cupcake (split it with Payton, trying to halfway-- literally-- behave!)
6: Sam Edelman flats (a staple, old and amazing)
7: Suzie and I after Easter lunch with my parents; Yoana Baraschi dress (old, similar here), MaxStudio wedges (love these), West Avenue necklace
8: My sweet, sweet nephew Elijah looking dapper on Easter (adorable baby tie made by my sister-in-law Alitia; see her etsy shop here!)
9: Payton and I


No comments:

Post a Comment