Friday, January 18, 2013

emerald city

Happy Friday! Can I PLEASE just explain how excited I am that emerald is the 2013 Pantone Color of the Year?! Green is my absolute favorite color! It is also the name of one of my favorite adult beverages (ingredients to follow). I cannot wait to see green everywhere this year!! I would have an entirely green wardrobe and look like a leprechaun every day if it was socially acceptable.... Loving these right now; take a look, some are on sale!! Snag 'em up cuz you know they're gonna be in this year!

Emerald City Champagne Martini
(from The Capital Room in Athens, Georgia)
Pineapple Juice
Blue Curacao 
Malibu Rum
Champagne
Combine Pineapple Juice, Blue Curacao, and Malibu to taste in shaker. 
Add ice and shake. Strain and top with champagne. 
Drink entirely too many and enjoy. 

2 comments: